Tell Me More
At this point in time I don’t know what has brought you to my website. There could be many different reasons.
You may now feel ready for change or conversely be feeling daunted about the change you are facing. You may have started, but never finished, a number of self-development books - and there are a lot of them!
I see my job as helping you to see yourself and the world with different eyes.
Together, with the help of inspiration, imagination and intention we can dig deep and explore:
• different perspectives on life
• what is truly important to you
• your talents and visions
• possibilities and opportunities for change
• how to meet and manage change with confidence
• how to get to where you want to be
As a result of our journey together, I believe you will be able to move forward with the next stage of your life feeling energised, enthusiastic and purposeful. Ready to do what you want to do, or be who you want be, in the way you want, that works for you in your world.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen in our sessions?
I will provide a space for you to focus on you and explore your life; and I will help you to create a plan to get you where you want to be. We will work together in sessions that you will enjoy, look forward to and leave you feeling inspired , energised, enthusiastic and empowered.
Why should I choose you?
Well, the best way to decide is to contact me. To talk with me. To get a feel for me; and how I might help you. Then to ask yourself the question-Am I someone you would like to work with. Am I someone who has an idea of where you are coming from and what you need. Someone who could inspire you. Someone who could help keep you focused and on track. Someone who could help you overcome any challenges and obstacles along the way. Someone who would be able to help you see what you may not be able to see yourself and the possibilities you truly have. Someone who would be there for you throughout the process with energy, honesty and commitment.
Why do I need to work with coach when I have got good friends?
You may well have some brilliant supportive friends. However, friends may well avoid saying things which might compromise your friendship or may offer advice which although well intentioned isn't necessarily right for you. Equally some of those around may undermine your determination to change or be part of the reason you want to change.
Our relationship would be all about you. Focused on you. Objective, non-judgmental and totally confidential. Focusing all of my professional expertise–listening, questioning, motivation and communication skills on you; to inspire and support you.
But isn't this all a bit of an indulgence?
My aim is to help you toward a lasting solution as quickly and efficiently as possible; in the way that is exactly right for you. Coaching will help you address issues you are concerned about now; but it will also have a much longer and wider term impact. The work we do together will continue to have relevance and value in life long after our sessions have finished.
• Coaching will provide you with a greater understanding of yourself - of your underlying values, beliefs and expectations. These are the basis of all of your feelings and actions. They are at the very root of your being and affect your decisions and ways of being in the world. They are often subconscious, automatic and invisible.
The importance of gaining awareness of your values, beliefs and expectations cannot be underestimated. From this awareness, you can then ask the question, “Are these values serving me well? or “Do I need to revise them in some way?”
• Coaching will enhance your connection with your instinctive inner voice. As a result you may become more skilled in listening to instincts. Your intuition will be honest. This can be a truly life changing experience – helping you to become absolutely clear about what is right for you and what is needed for you to feel happy and fulfilled as you move forward in life. This is what some people describe as becoming attuned or getting in touch with their authentic self and life purpose. As a result, the way you live your life and the way you feel about your life will almost inevitably transform.
• Coaching is a gift to those around you as well as yourself. As coaching positively impacts on your life, it will impact all those around you too. If you are feeling happier it will touch everyone you come into contact with. The ripple effect can be truly amazing.
• A few sessions of very effective life changing coaching can be cheaper than a long weekend away!
How long it will take?
There is no set answer to this. There are a number of ways we can work together. We are unique individuals.. Everyone’s needs are different.
Coaching is not a magic wand, but it is an incredibly powerful tool. You choose what you would like to bring to coaching and together we will identify the best way forward and the manageable steps you will need to commit to in order to succeed in your objectives.
I aim to work with you in a smart, speedy and effective way, tailored to enable you to get the outcome you want in the shortest possible time.
How will I know coaching is right for me?
Book an initial coaching consultation with me. It’s free.
Pick up the phone and give me a call.
Your initial consultation can be over the telephone or face to face, depending on your location.
Prior to any commitment on your part I will always take time out with you to explore what you are looking for, what you need and as a result of this recommend how we might best work together to help you.
I will always be very honest about whether I think coaching is the appropriate course for you. Coaching is forward looking. It is focused in the present and future. It doesn't tend to dwell on the past. It is very much based on tangible outcomes in the here and now - tangible practical down-to-earth action for concrete ways to make real progress in the world now. You may well understand more about yourself as a result of the work, but analysis is not the focus.
Are you regulated?
I am a member of the Association For Coaching and work to their Code of Ethics which influences standards of working and professionalism.
I also trained with WPF, NSAFS and the Interfaith Foundation; and adhere to their Code Of Ethics.
Before we start to the process we discuss and agree how we are going to work together, your progress is regularly reviewed and I actively encourage and value your feedback .